- 英語, フランス語, イタリア語
設備 / サービス
設備 / サービス
チェックイン日の 60 日前までにキャンセルした場合、100% 返金されます。
Schönes Haus in traumhafter Lage
Wir hatten eine tolle Zeit im Casa Rossa! Der Vermieter hat uns bei jeglichen Fragen geholfen und uns wertvolle Tipps gegeben. Das Haus ist groß und die Terasse gibt einen tollen Ausblick auf die Chianti-Region. Wir würden jederzeit wieder herkommen!
Thank you Frederick for your lovely review, we would happily welcome you back again! The Italy Perfect Team
"We had a great time at Casa Rossa! The owner helped us with any questions and gave us valuable tips. The house is large and the terrace gives a great view of the Chianti region. We would come back anytime!"
We had an amazing time! Checking in was nice and easy. The property manager was very friendly and helpful. He even greeted us with a bottle of wine. Location was very nice. Easy to Florence or Siena. Lots of beautiful wineries all around. There isn’t any air conditioning but for the most part, we didn’t need it. It cooled of quite a bit in the evening. I do wish there was a fan to give us white noise and some air circulation. Other than that, it was fabulous. I would highly recommend staying here.
Couldn't have asked for a better location for our Tuscany trip. Wonderful place, great sights and just terrific weather. Would definitely stay again. Close to everything as well.
Thank you Al. We are thrilled to read that your stay was outstanding! Please come back again and stay longer! The Italy Perfect Team
Under the Tuscan Sun
We arrived late and Francesco mother met us and walked through the house with us. She does not speak English. Francesco came later in the evening to answer any of our questions and got to meet his newborn son. The house is beautifully decorated and the sunrise over in the morning was spectacular. The house is spacious and had everything we needed. We had one issue where the water was shut off unexpectedly, but Francesco was on it. The only complaint we had with the house is the shower/bathtub did not work that well and the second couple had to use our shower.
Thank you for your review, we are pleased you enjoyed your recent stay and that you got to meet Francesco's newborn son! It was an exciting time for the family and glad that his mother was able to pitch in and help him by coming for your late arrival to welcome you, despite the lack of English, sounds like all went well! Happy that you alerted Francesco to the water issue and it was solved promptly. Please come back again! The Italy Perfect Team
Lovely property !
We absolutely loved staying at this vacation rental . The location of the rental is perfect for exploring Tuscany and the surrounding areas. Anything needed to make the stay comfortable was provided and communication was great. The view from the balcony is beautiful , also from the bedrooms . Wonderful and helpful host , we were definitely impressed !
Thank you so much Brittany and Alex, we are so pleased you had a wonderful stay at Casa Rossa, we sincerely appreciate your fantastic feedback and hope to welcome you back again! The Italy Perfect Team
Wonderful Location BUT Unkept Property
I would NOT recommend staying here is it’s current state. Please read below:
I had initially planned on staying 11 nights here with my family, but left after only 5 nights due to the bad condition of the house, and spent almost 1,000 euro to relocate for the remainder of the trip.
Two stars - Solely for the location and view
Details on the property:
- Amazing location for exploring every part of Tuscany; Firenze, Siena, Montepulciano and Pisa are all within a short drive.
- The views from the large balcony are amazing, especially at sunset.
- There is a fig tree in the yard that offers fine figs when in bloom.
- The bathrooms were the cleanest parts of the house, containing only a few cobwebs unless one looks at the ceiling.
- The house has the worst upkeep of *any* property I’ve stayed in, and being a traveller by profession, this is a staggeringly long list.
- The amount of dust and dirt inside the house, as well as cobwebs is significant. God know when it was last properly cleaned and mopped.
- The furniture is old, which would not be a problem if it was properly cleaned and up-kept. The wardrobes stunk of old mildew and we kept our clothes in our suitcases because of that.
- This all made it feel very shabby.
- Many mosquitoes and spiders, etc. made their way into the house; many such carcasses were squashed on the walls when we first arrived, and this number only increased throughout five awful sleepless nights and tens of mosquito bites to boot.
- The first floor remains unoccupied and may very well be a breeding ground for anything and everything, and being one house I’ve a feeling that many of the bugs migrate upwards from there into the second floor when humans are present.
- NOTE: I know that these bugs exist, but it is not normal for them to enter a house without human intervention.
OTHER PROBLEMS ENCOUNTERED
- The mosquito netting on the windows does not sit flush when rolled down.
- We were provided with only one garbage bag, one kitchen towel roll, and two rolls of toilet paper for 11 nights.
- The ironing board and iron were broken; the iron was replaced two days later but the board was never acceptably dealt with.
If the owner cared as much for the state of the house as he does for the money it brings him, it would be a truly idyllic place. Unfortunately it is at the point where a thorough dusting would do it well, but years of neglect may now require a more serious restoration.
As attested by our 20+ 5-star reviews this review from Martin is completely inconsistent with the experience of all our past guests. Martin contacted us a few days into a 11 day stay to tell us that they had to leave early due unexpected family reasons and asked if we could refund the remainder of his stay. We were not able to refund as clearly stated in the terms. Because no refund was possible he wrote his review in retaliation. Please see our other reviews and we are happy to email you the image of his happy texts during his stay.
Throughout Martin's stay the property manager was in touch with him via text message, providing helpful tips about local markets, answering questions about sites, and Martin assured him all was fine with the exception of the iron and ironing board, which were promptly fixed. The only other issue he raised was that there were wasps outside on the terrace. If you have ever been to Italy you'll know that wasps are to be expected throughout Italy during warm weather. The property manager came and sprayed the wasps at Martin's request. The house is clean, as our other guest reviews verify. The first floor is the private winery, it is not as he depicts. As far as supplies this is a self-catering villa: we provide enough soap, toilet paper towels, laundry detergent the first 24-48 hours, as he was informed upon booking as well as complimentary wine, olive oil produced on the premises and fresh fruit, which his review carefully neglects to mention.
We hope other travelers will look at our many excellent reviews and understand that this guest is not credible.
The Italy Perfect Team
•San CascianoまたはTavarnelle Val di Pesa車で15分